Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Music, Lies, And Me

Maybe this should've been the name of the whole thing, not just this little piece.
Okay, so, Metro Station. I have to say I hate and love them. Their songs, all that I've heard, are upbeat and dancey. That's a reason I really like them. I don't like them because they're just a little inappropriate. While this may seem as though I'm against all inappropriate music, that isn't true. I love Panic! at the Disco's music. Mainly it's the sound and singer's voice that draws me in and their music videos are intensely interesting. I love dancey music. I love it to all of the little pieces that make it up.
So, what lies could I post here? Haha, that could be most of my life. Tell a little lie, make yourself happy. Tell a different lie, make them happy. Then again, my biggest lie yet is saying that I'm brutally honest. With my own friends, there is not a single problem with me telling them what I think, even if it is too honest. My friends must think I walk on water or something, but when I lie, it's almost second nature. If I'm not careful, though, everything will come out when I'm on the computer.
Dang, a little about me. I'm trying out for the high school choir. The top part of my hair is pink. The rest is my natural dark brown. I have two dogs. One is a small, long-haired, indoor dog who is five years old. My other dog a yellow lab mix who is, like, seven years old. He's an old, old man. I can't tell you my own sense of humor because sometimes I can make people laugh and other times they just kinda stare at me, like they don't get it. I love music. Also, I have lots of homework to do and a shower to take.
BYES! Haha,
Nightshade

No comments:

Post a Comment