Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Moping Realities

I hate moping.
Moping is bad, but I am now moping. Due to the fact I'm 13, almost 14, I doubt I'm in love. No, I think I've go a stupid crush on a stupid person. Knowing that he doesn't like my type of people makes me mopey. What makes it worse is that I mean probably nothing to him. He's cute, and I used to know him and he was so sweet. Now, I hear he's really arrogant and such a jerk. I feel so stupid and out of place thinking about this. I wanna talk to him, but I think I'm scared he'll just ignore me and walk off. Choking on everything I wanna say to him isn't like me. I hate it, the way everything is. I'm suppose to be cool, untouchable.

"I just need a hug."
You shrug,
not your problem, you must think.
Then you'll see her and freaking wink.

I hate you,
but I think I'm trying not to.
So, we'll let time
fly and one of us will feel like this is a crime.

Thinking you're cute,
almost bad enough to make me want to pull the trigger and shoot.
Now, I want to bawl
instead of bouncing off the wall.

This is all I have to say about this. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment