Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I hate admitting it...

But I'm all cut up.
I did this toward the beginning of the week.
My stomach, chest area, either leg, and right arm all say something.
Yeah, I'm pretty much cut up.
Why?
A friend of mine wanted to be friends with the kid who mentally abused me for nearly six months, told me the world was better without me, and told me to kill myself twice.
Most people have forgiven him, but we were supposedly friends.
Last time I checked, you don't tell your friends something like that.
So, even though I'm trying to be happy and fine, I'm all cut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment