Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm tired

of so many things.
I'm tired of smiling when all I wanna do is curl up in bed and go back to sleep.
I'm tired of people telling me I'm always wrong.
I'm tired of looking in the mirror and despising everything I see.
I'm tired of being the "normal one" when I'm fighting back horrible inner demons everyday.
I'm tired of people yelling at me when I haven't even done something wrong.
I'm tired of people not understanding.
I'm tired of not being able to explain without fear of hurting myself.
I'm tired of people hurting me.
I'm tired of being the one people go to complain to but I can't complain because everyone else will find out.
I'm tired of being yelled at because I got mad because you told everyone.
I'm just sick and tired of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment