Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's only two hours into the day....

And it sucks on ice. Let's cross our fingers and hope that it get better. Music is becoming one of my favorite companions right now. I feel pretty bad because my friend is in the other room sleeping. I've some music downloading, so I think I'll be going to sleep after it finishes. Alright, one more song to see if I can download from somewhere and then I'll be content. Well, I should probably go to bed. Cross your fingers and hope that this gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment