Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'M SICK OF IT!!

I'm sick of logging into myspace and seeing "missing him" or some other bull. BRAVO, Doll, you have a boyfriend, but I didn't ever think you'd become one of those hos that always missing him. It's a single day into summer break, imagine how it's gonna be at the end of summer. If you miss him so much, quit texting me and call HIM. I would rather slit my own wrists than hear about how much you miss him.
Sorry about ranting, but I just feel like ranting. I feel as though I'm suffocating, too. Also, while she's missing him, I'm not really missing anyone. Except for Taylor and Sarah. I really do miss them. I would miss this dude named William but we've texted a lot. Echo, baby, if you miss him, meet up with him, kiss him, hump him, do whatever you have to so that I don't have to hear about how much you miss him and how sad it makes you. Because I'm sorry you miss him more than you can even consider missing me. You have been away from him A DAY. Unless you mean some other guy...but I highly doubt that. I don't miss Echo because I would rather choke than be put in the same categories Shadow. Did she think of how it would effect our friendship? I doubt it, she's so selfish. I wish I could block her out like I've done with my dog who has heart worms. I just don't want to hear about it, alright? Woo, he's effing amazing and darn, I'm the worse person ever because I wanted to make for sure that you weren't cutting. Sorry I wouldn't just drop it and leave it alone because it's not something you just drop and leave alone. Sorry for caring.
Wait, that's not what this is about... I really care about my friend, but I don't miss her because she misses him and not me. It's so crazy and selfish, I know, but I used to miss her anytime we weren't together. I thought it was because she's my best friend...guess not.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You would think you would honestly ask who I missed considering it was ONE DAY! And no... it wasn't him and it was something else but that wouldn't matter because I'm oh so selfish according to you... Whatever.

    ReplyDelete