Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gone by Switchfoot

Okay, Gone by Switchfoot is one of those few songs that cause the hairs on my arm to rise up. It almost brings tears to my eyes because it's so true. Everything here on Earth will eventually end. If we live today like tomorrow will come, we may be left feeling that way about everyday, but today could be the end of everything. Even though everything ends, it doesn't mean we should give up with the excuse that it all doesn't really matter. I'm sure nearly everyone has heard that saying about dreaming like you've got forever, but living like you have today. I've always felt that, but usually I don't do what I mean to get done that day. It leaves me...upset, honestly. I've got so many things that I've wanted to tell my friends, but then believe that they wouldn't want to hear it. Now, honestly, I wish I had said those things. Yeah, yeah, that's something always pushed now your throats and it doesn't mean a thing. Well, dearest, it means too much to me. Sometimes I wish I didn't regret anything in the world, sometimes I can totally forget about it, but anytime I go back and remember it, it bites deeper and crueler than when it happened.
That's all. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment