Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kinda depressed...

So, my arm hurts because my mom gave me the shot I need for school. That's not why I'm depressed. I'm kinda depressed because I looked in the mirror and actually went, "DANG! You're gettin fat!" It's actually a huge fear of mine to be that person that everyone looks at and goes, "yup, they're fat." because most of the people in my house are. I'll admit it, I'm slightly overweight. Usually, I don't mind, but recently, I dunno what's happened. I guess it's because this is the first summer I'm going to be mainly alone since... third or fourth grade. Whatever, I can get through this, on my own.

Bye, for tonights.

No comments:

Post a Comment