Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

So, since she won't hear what I have to say,

I started talking to some poor girl on some crappy website. I'll admit, replaying it all in my head, I nearly started crying. Haha, maybe I need, like, a counselor to talk to about this because keeping it all bottled up like I have to to keep this friendship from falling apart is killing me. I get it, I get it, you love him or think you do, so anything I say against it makes me the bad guy. Even if I say that if you had asked him out once school started, I would've been fine with it. Why? Him telling me that killing myself would be doing the world a huge favor would not still be a vivid memory. But no, you could only wait five days. You wanna know why I acted cold when you asked? One, it had been four days then. Two, you were too chicken to ask face-to-face.
But why am I trying to tell you this? I already know what happens with it, in one ear, out the other.
Maybe if I type it enough on here, you'll actually hear it. It hurts because you're suppose to be my best friend and you dating him so soon after he says that is like you going, "I second this."
Why do I even try anymore? I've told you basically the same thing since you started dating him. You don't even hear it. Sure, you listen to it, but you don't care to hear it. I'm sorry, but to have that nice happy relationship with him that you want, you'll have to not be friends with me because I'm always going to be mad about that until you two break up. Don't worry, I won't go off and kill myself.
Answer my phone tomorrow or don't, that is the question.... I'm really leaning to the don't. No one really wants to talk to me anymore anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment