Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hardest thing I've had to send over text

"Because you're happy everytime you're with him"
Why?
Because the person I was talking to...I can never make happy.
I'm supposedly their best friend, but can't ever make them happy, not even when I try.
But, I guess it's a fair trade.
They say I'm only cutting for attention.
Like I'm wearing short sleeves with arms all scarred up.
If I wanted attention, don't you think you would actually see them?
Don't you think I would bring it up more?
Would you try to be nicer if I did?
If you saw the tears as they slipped down my fat cheeks, silently?
If you saw the brilliant red as it came out?
Or would you walk away, leaving me alone?
It only takes a moment, a day, of screaming insanities for a scar that'll last ages.
I'm sorry, hugs do mean this much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment