Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Friday, September 3, 2010

I feel like the world's biggest Calamity.

I made her mad, again, but it would've been easier for me if she had just shot me instead of saying that. We weren't even talking about it! The razor is calling loudly tonight, I'm sure even you can almost hear it. It sings pretty songs of a deadly dance. A deadly dance that intoxicates me. Why? Why? Oh why? Because it's the easiest thing in my world. In the morning, I'll hate myself for doing it, kinda like when someone drinks too much, but life will move on. Eventually this will be a memory. Just a memory where it feels like my heart was ripped out and I realized my worthlessness. Please, let me be perfect, even with these scars. Please, don't let the war I wage against myself be what stops my perfection.
Sadly, the razor sings loudly and only thoughts of it and sadness fill me. My core has broken. You should've killed me, Echo. No one would cry for I am the world's biggest Calamity.

No comments:

Post a Comment