Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Because my mind is always thinking of writing...

I've started another story. In this the reader quickly realizes that the story isn't about the narrator, at least not yet. No, it seems that for the beginning the story is about the narrator's best friend. Alexander Kyle Rice, the narrator, is somehow friends with James Payne, a boy who seems to have everything bad happen to him. The story begins with Alex walking into school and James telling him that's dating Emma Stephens(I really love how her name just seems to flow). Emma and James are described as being completely different.
"Emma and James were like day and night. James had nearly blacker than black hair while Emma had dirty blond hair. James could be the most mature in a room if he wanted, even if there was a teacher in the room. Emma was, well, she was a twelve year old girl. James went home everyday to things he refused to speak of. Emma went home to love, warmth, and a few petty fights with her little brother."
Around the time of Christmas (in the first writing it was before December 21st, 2008 because it was done in a diary format), Emma dumps James. This unravels James's world even more. Hopefully, I'll concentrate on this, finish it, and be able to go back to the other story I was writing. Seriously, I had the other story all plotted out and everything just to get a new idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment