Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Right to be Angry- Taken

I was mad only because she said something. But when I try to say something, she can't deal with it, me, at the moment. "I'm not going to talk to him because I'm here to talk to you, not him" How did that work out for you? Picked up the phone every.single.time. Didn't mean to? Is that what you said when I said something? Bull. If you can't control yourself a few hours...well, I'm gonna start thinking bad things about you. BTW, I'm not mad right now, just kinda glum.

No comments:

Post a Comment