Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Friday, August 20, 2010

I lose.

Swore to myself that I could go this school year without cutting, that I'll be strong enough to resist that freaking urge. I can't do it. None my friends who know care enough to tell me to stop, giving me the strength to resist. What's it matter, though? I'm doing it where it won't be seen, so I go on being A-OK! Yeah, yeah, Echo and I have officially demolished our friendship. BUT IT'S SO SHE CAN BE HAPPY! I'm sick of dragging others down with me. But unlike I told her, everything matters. Pretending it doesn't matter doesn't change the fact that it does even if you don't matter. Whatever, so long as I can make someone happy.
I feel so depressed. Not that anyone really cares. I've noticed something, even if you say something depressing, putting a smiley face (like dis ^^ or :)) people think your fine. Like: I hate life ^^. That just seems like something happened and you'll get over it eventually.
Here's to CALAMITY! Hehehehehahahaha. Man, I wish people would call me Calamity. It's such a cool word.

No comments:

Post a Comment