Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lying over Text Message

It's such an easy thing to do. Use the right words and no one knows that you're wishing you were dead. Use the right words and in the end the other person doesn't get mad or feel guilty. Use the right words and they don't know that you'll probably have scars running around your back.
I lied to Echo over texted, acted like I cared/understood. Pretended to be that friend that will listen and be happy WITH her. All the while, I felt like crap, cutting myself open and drinking soda so I could keep that happy texting up because quite honestly, no matter how happy I could text, I felt like crap. She called it being stressful, but honestly, I just wanted to be able to talk about my problems, but she said she couldn't deal with me being stressful, so I perked up. No wonder I wanna be an actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment