Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Monday, October 4, 2010

5/7/2010 wasn't that, like, 5 days before you asked him out? Well, here you go, that IM convo I keep refering to.

5/7/2010
10:06 PM
Lexi:
Ok, Julia sent me a message you apparently sent her saying I should go directly to you. Well, since I'm a mindless worm, what does that make you? I'm smarter than you are.
……………………………………………………………………
10:07 PM
Joey:
If you have come to argue you might as well leave now I haven't the patience or tolerance for it.
……………………………………………………………………
10:07 PM
Lexi:
Sorry oh mighty being that is Joey
……………………………………………………………………
10:08 PM
Joey:
Why don't you just leave me alone you know I doubted myself at first but now I know you really never do care.
……………………………………………………………………
10:09 PM
Lexi:
Exactally. I'm a horrible person. You should think exactlly this. All of the preppy people do.
……………………………………………………………………
10:10 PM
Joey:
I could care less what the preppy people think. You don't seem to care about me and just people in general.
You apparently lack compassion
……………………………………………………………………
10:12 PM
Lexi:
I don't care about people who obviously don't know me. Ooh yes, I TOTALLY lack compassion. If I see burning children, I just keep walking. You're abusive.
……………………………………………………………………
10:13 PM
Joey:
Lexi I asked Julia since she seems to be the only person around that you consider to be a friend if you have ever stood up for her as a friend and she said like only a few times in 4th grade.
……………………………………………………………………
10:14 PM
Joey:
And how am I abusive?
I have done some unfair things to you in the past I admit to this but I regreted it and apologized. You don't seem to care when you do something bad.
and I haven't done anything to you recently
……………………………………………………………………
10:16 PM
Lexi:
Lol Appoligize? Is that you call saying you don't regret it now?
……………………………………………………………………
10:17 PM
Joey:
I didn't say that I said I regreted what I did.
……………………………………………………………………
10:18 PM
Lexi:
You bruised my leg, said I deserved it, and said there was no reason to say sorry.
……………………………………………………………………
10:19 PM
Joey:
I didn't mean it, I felt horrible that day and if you don't believe me I could really care less. You used to smack me and knock my glasses off my face. You never really have been kind to me.
……………………………………………………………………
10:20 PM
Lexi:
Yeah, sorry it was painfully obvious I was playing around AND fetched them for you.
……………………………………………………………………
10:21 PM
Joey:
Lexi didn't I tell you in the start with that I didn't want to argue.
……………………………………………………………………
10:21 PM
Lexi:
You also tried to make it sould like you were above me.
……………………………………………………………………
10:22 PM
Joey:
I called you a mindless worm because you called me a dog and I thought you meant it in an insult way.
……………………………………………………………………
10:23 PM
Lexi:
Yeah, because it's in my nature to call you random insults when we weren't joking around before.
……………………………………………………………………
10:24 PM
Joey:
When do we joke around anymore. Lately you have been mad at me. Julia and I can both tell it doesn't take a rocket scientist.
And I don't mean now I mean at school.
……………………………………………………………………
10:26 PM
Lexi:
Obviously you're blind. I haven't been angry at you. I've had better things to do.
……………………………………………………………………
10:26 PM
Joey:
Julia told me differently.
……………………………………………………………………
10:27 PM
Lexi:
Julia must be blind. Faggot shouldn't believe everything he hears.
……………………………………………………………………
10:28 PM
Joey:
You know what Lexi. Just go leave me alone. Jump down a well, drown in your own vomit, slit your own throat I really don't care anymore.
I was trying to be nice about this but know I really have lost patience.
……………………………………………………………………
10:29 PM
Lexi:
Yeah, nice. I'm sure someone who doesn't know kindness would believe your BS>
……………………………………………………………………
10:31 PM
Joey:
You know I thought I liked you as a friend but now I see your just plain cruel.
……………………………………………………………………
10:31 PM
Lexi:
Obviously.
Master Joey's word is law.
……………………………………………………………………
10:32 PM
Joey:
I never said that. Now your putting words in my mouth.
……………………………………………………………………
10:34 PM
Lexi:
Why do the two of you forget about actions?
You didn't HAVE To say it. You act like it.
……………………………………………………………………
10:34 PM
Joey:
You are a little witch who hates to admit that she has acted wrong and this whole time you have been hiding behind Julia instead of coming strait to me with anger.
You are a coward and a ignorant fool.
……………………………………………………………………
10:35 PM
Lexi:
Joey's word is law.
……………………………………………………………………
10:36 PM
Joey:
Screw off you are the one acting like you are above me.
You know I really don't hate you but you seem to hate me.
……………………………………………………………………
10:37 PM
Lexi:
I don't hate. You obviously don't know me, but you sure love to pretend.
……………………………………………………………………
10:39 PM
Joey:
Yeah you can justify yourself as the perfect little christian girl all you want. I told you above that I didn't want to argue but you don't care you attack me anyways.
……………………………………………………………………
10:40 PM
Lexi:
I'm not goin as "perfect little christian girl" MY GOSH! Why does everyone TRY to think I think I'm perfect? I KNOW I'm not.
……………………………………………………………………
10:41 PM
Joey:
Your acting like it. Like your never wrong everyone else is.
Why can't you jusy admit you have done wrong. I have.
……………………………………………………………………
10:42 PM
Lexi:
I know I have! YOU'RE the one acting like I think I'm perfect! I know I'm not, but like I said, you don
't know me, but love acting like you do
……………………………………………………………………
10:44 PM
Joey:
I don't even act like it. You know why? Because I care nothing about you. You are foolish and un able to deal with. Whether you live or die really no longer concerns me. I just want to be left alone.
……………………………………………………………………
10:44 PM
Lexi:
Then shut up.
……………………………………………………………………
10:46 PM
Joey:
You keep going on. The VERY firsy thing I said was I don't want to argue. But what did you do you attacked me anyways. You care nothing for my feelings or anyone elses. So before you judge me judge yourself.
……………………………………………………………………
10:47 PM
Lexi:
I'm being polite by answering. OH, wait, MASTER JOEY SAID I'M RUDE. Must be true
……………………………………………………………………
10:47 PM
Joey:
How is that polite? Your mocking me.
……………………………………………………………………
10:48 PM
Lexi:
I'm just being rude, like you said I am
……………………………………………………………………
10:49 PM
Joey:
You are rude deny it all you want I really could care less on your opinion or thoughts.
……………………………………………………………………
10:49 PM
Lexi:
Ok
……………………………………………………………………
10:49 PM
Joey:
Then shut up.
Master Lexi
……………………………………………………………………
10:50 PM
Lexi:
Chicks aren't masters and I'm not acting like my words make laws.
……………………………………………………………………
10:51 PM
Joey:
Why did you even talk to me. You knew what the outcome would be. Do you just like to argue?
……………………………………………………………………
10:52 PM
Lexi:
Apparently you said I should come to you. So I did. Idiot.
……………………………………………………………………
10:53 PM
Joey:
You know what Lexi drop dead. Go kill yourself I don't care. You would be doing the world a huge favor. This whole time I have felt horrible about myself. And you don't give a shit. I could die tonight and you wouldn't care.
……………………………………………………………………
10:54 PM
Lexi:
Actually, unlike you, I would care. But I would care if anyone died.
……………………………………………………………………
10:55 PM
Joey:
Lexi you don't know me. You don't know one little bit about me. So don't even pretend like you do.
……………………………………………………………………
10:57 PM
Lexi:
You just said you wouldn't care if I died. I'm not pretending, I'm going off what you said. Sorry, try again.
……………………………………………………………………
10:58 PM
Joey:
Yes because you have given me no reason to care. You have always been rude and unkind to me. And I am sick of it and so is Julia. She also said you are jealous because she talks to me more than you.
……………………………………………………………………
11:00 PM
Joey:
And I believe you are. Why? I do not know.
there is nothing to be jealous about.
……………………………………………………………………
11:02 PM
Lexi:
Julia WISHES there was something to be jealous of. She can SLEEP OUTSIDE if she's sick of me.
……………………………………………………………………
11:02 PM
Joey:
And do not pretend that you have not acted like you are better than me. You just declard above that you are smarter than me. Is that not acting like you are above me.
……………………………………………………………………
11:03 PM
Lexi:
It's fact, Joey. Not arrogance.
……………………………………………………………………
11:05 PM
Joey:
See. You are self-centered. Declaring yourself above others. Their is no different. You are arrogant. This is full proof of that. You are a self- abosorbed bitch. You said in 6th grade that you hated people who acted like they are better than people. What are you doing now you pathedic hypocrite.
……………………………………………………………………
11:08 PM
Lexi:
I'm not. It's a freakin fact. I'm way out there, sure, but I'm smarter than you. It doesn't mean anything.
……………………………………………………………………
11:09 PM
Joey:
Okay great lord Lexi. Then what shall be the punishment of a dunce like myself? A decapitation, walking into a pit of king cobras?
……………………………………………………………………
11:09 PM
Lexi:
You've preached at me enough about my arrogance, I'm going to bed.
And I didn't say you're stupid. I'm above average.
……………………………………………………………………
11:10 PM
Joey:
Good. And um Lexi I was going to apologize
……………………………………………………………………
11:10 PM
Lexi:
I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment