Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Haha, it's so funny how you change

May 7.2010
10:23 PM
Julia:
Okay. No one said you had to hang out with him

And now she's trying her hardest to make me hang out with him! Well, dear, give me a year or two of him not treating me like dirt and MAYBE I'll be able to do it.
Unless, of course, this is all PERFECTLY nice and polite and should possibly hurt me

10:53 PM
Joey:
You know what Lexi drop dead. Go kill yourself I don't care. You would be doing the world a huge favor. This whole time I have felt horrible about myself. And you don't give a shit. I could die tonight and you wouldn't care.

10:28 PM
Joey:
You know what Lexi. Just go leave me alone. Jump down a well, drown in your own vomit, slit your own throat I really don't care anymore.
I was trying to be nice about this but know I really have lost patience.

10:34 PM
Joey:
You are a little witch who hates to admit that she has acted wrong and this whole time you have been hiding behind Julia instead of coming strait to me with anger.
You are a coward and a ignorant fool.

10:58 PM
Joey:
Yes because you have given me no reason to care. You have always been rude and unkind to me. And I am sick of it and so is Julia. She also said you are jealous because she talks to me more than you.

11:05 PM
Joey:
See. You are self-centered. Declaring yourself above others. Their is no different. You are arrogant. This is full proof of that. You are a self- abosorbed bitch. You said in 6th grade that you hated people who acted like they are better than people. What are you doing now you pathedic hypocrite.

Joseph Rudis October 1 at 9:24am Report
I am really quite sick of your disturbing obsession with Julia. I know everything you say to her. I know that you are angry at her because she will not get rid of me. So you are trying to turn her against me. Is this some sort of game to you? What is your problem. Julia tells me that if she hugs anyone else before she hugs you especially when it comes to me you get really pissed at her.Why? What the hell is wrong with her hugging other people before she hugs you? I am in a relationship with her and that doesn't even bother me the least bit. And I saw the way you looked at me when I went and stood next to Julia and you said " I have to go to tutoring" and rudely walked away. And Julia now tells me that it "physically hurts" you that I am with her. Why? If you are cutting yourself then the only one to blame is you. I did nothing to you I merely stripped away your collapsing illusion. You were afraid. You were afraid that I or anyone else would see through your false appearense and see what you truely are. A sad, psychoctic, obsessive, dangerous girl. And you are afraid someone like me will "steal" Julia away. So the way I see it is you are either a lesbian or you have completely lost your mind. You are an anchor and will drag Julia down. You spread your negativity to others. And why? Because you want someone to either suffer the same fate as you or someone to try and guilt trip. You deserve no sympathy. You are a dangerous human being and your worst enemy is yourself. You need some serious mental help my dear =) .

Joseph Rudis October 2 at 5:53am Report
No acutally I don't really expect you to come around. Actually I told Julia that if you were bothering her enough that shes hould just leave you behind completely. I wouldn't have actually told her that if it weren't for the fact that she told me that you want her to get rid of me. That and your lesbian-like obsession over her is really scaring her. And "annoying". I fail to see how. The only time I ever even say anything to you is if you are starting your stupid drama. And that is when I confront you. And rightfully so. So I guess anyone that you piss off through out your life must be annoying because they may confront you. I only accuse when I know the facts or if I was mislead. And Julia has told me all I needed to know about all the ignorant drama you start every day of every week. And quite frankly I don't care how my actions may bother you or anyone else. I do not live to please you nor any other person I do not care for. And Ignorant? I call it out. Apparently I smart enough to dig out the truth from your pathedic false image. You are just as ignorant as I. And You are quite insane. If you are in love with Julia just admit it already. And what bugs me about you...you act as if everything is fine and then randomly some week you start this whole drama thing all over again. .


Joseph Rudis October 2 at 6:46am Report
And she never will. As long as you keep up your phsyco behavior she will always cast you out. She may even try and sort things out with you now. But you always take the wrong approach and yell at her. And don't say you don't because she just told me you called her freaking out. If you are going to be a bitch to her just leave her the hell alone. And what would you need to run away from? We are talking about going over and talking to people not petting a lion. .

(only, it IS like trying to pet a lion, after all this.)

There you go, now go on pretending I should be happy. Keep pretending he's a good person. I deserve all of this...it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment