Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Post 2 of 2.

I don't want to do anything. No one's got time for me, she won't tell me what's up. But I guess I can't tell her crap now. It all goes to him anyways, instead of her telling me she has a problem with it herself.
Whatever, I'm thinking of painting my canvas. Something creative to clear me.
I called, yelled, called again to say sorry, then called again to ask what the heck, and got told she didn't have time for that. Phone's dead, and I feel like dying. Don't wanna do nothing now. I wanna skip school next week, spend it in my room. No one will miss me. I'm just a nothing. They'll go on as though life is all ine and perfect. Which is good, for them. I don't have anyone to talk to, not seriously, not anymore.
I think I'll just put the phone on the charger and lock myself in my room. I'm just so sick of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment