Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Monday, October 11, 2010

I wish...

Gosh, there are so many things I wish right now. One, I wish I could love her, but the pain that she's caused is just...too great and I can barely love myself. It's so easy when things are going good. When she's explaining everything and letting me know when something is bothering her... because then I feel more open, more ready to tell her things I shouldn't.
I wish I could quit cutting. It's hurting me and my family... but there's no real reason to stop. No one wants me to anymore.
Three, I wish...gosh, this gonna sound bad, that she would break up with him. She was easier to talk to before they started dating.
Four, I really wish I could be forgiven by her. I don't know when to shut my mouth and all of this hurts...a lot.
So, sorry. I just...want to feel like you like me and you dating him even after all he's done to me, is like saying you don't care at all. I'm sorry I apparently treat you bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment