Learning To Fly Without Wings

That's all I'm trying to do. So here's to those who helped in this, you're just another out-of-school lesson. All I can say is, thanks because now I know a little more about serviving here. So, go ahead, pat yourself on your back for your misdeeds!

Monday, October 4, 2010

I've been thinking...

A new school may be just what I need. If they don't like me, then I won't have friend drama. If they do, well, I'll never let them close enough to hurt me. No, I've learned my lessons.

Another party with the same kids,
another night with the same drinks
I need to find myself a new chick

Maybe that's what I need, a change in scenery. Maybe I could actually try to trust someone again? Hah, doubt it. Six or seven years later and I find out I can't even trust the one I thought was my best friend. How could I trust a stranger I only have four years to get to know? And how could they trust me?
I guess I don't have to worry about it. I guess I have an appointment with someone who is gonna pretend to care about my problems so they'll get some money. Maybe I'll even tell them? Anyway, I have it on the twelfth unless Mom gets to it change it changed to a date that isn't right before my varitity show audition.
Pretty sure she sides with him...again. Can't even tell me one thing she doesn't agree with.
Woo, she's freaking sick of my bull crap and doesn't have the balls to tell me herself. And frickin crap, I haven't gotten the shell to protect me yet so it hurts. Carves me frickin up. I thought we were getting along.
Need more reason for me to like your boyfriend Echo? Or even you?
Joseph Rudis Lexi you are obsessive, psycho, and dangerous. And I will be sure to say that to your face as soon as you return to school. =) Though obviously you are too scared to face anyone at school considering you want to skip the entire school week.
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Lexi Dixon Who said I want to skip the whole week?
6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Joseph Rudis Who do you think?
5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Lexi Dixon No clue.
But then again, I'm also still pretending I can mildly trust that backstabber. =/
Joseph Rudis My Informer was of course Julia. =)
9 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

There you go, more reason to trust you Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment